Quality Comment: 5

   


  I AM HAVING A PARTY, WANNA COME?

 For me, going to a party it's such fun becuase you can talk with new people, but you can go oce you've  finished your homeworks.


I think that you before going to a party you must do the important things like homeworks and study. After, you can going to the party calm because you finished your homework so, you can enjoy the party becuase you aren't worried about your homeworks.

I love going to a party because I dance a lot with my friends and I have a great time.

On the other hand, it's not always good going to a party because to the next day you can be too tired to do something useful.


To conclute, you must do your homeworks before going to a party because you enjoy more the party.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Comment:13

Writing: 11

Writing 02: