Quality Comment: 4



HE MAY BE COOKING UP AN IDEA!!!
 
I think that the best season is the summer because you don't have to do anything anymore in this season and it's my favourite because I can go to the beach all day and at night I can go to a  party with my friends without worrying what time I have to get up or what I have to study.

For me, the positive things are that I can do everything without worrying and I enjoy  the activities of the summer, for example: going to the river with my dog or sunbathing on the beach while reading a book.
The negative things are if I don't pass to the next level my mother won't let me do what I want.
As well, it's too hot and this is a little unbearable  because sometimes I can't stand it.

To conclude, the summer is the best season to do the thing that you want.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Comment:13

Writing: 11

Writing 02: