Writing 13

                             


                                     "REASSURING SOMEONE"

     Laura: What's the matter, Gemma? You look worried.

     Gemma: I've got to give a presentation in my English class next week, and I'm nervious. I               don't think I can do it.

     Laura: Of course you can! You're good at English. You don't need to worry.

     Gemma: Yes, but you know I'm really shy. It's frightening in front of those people!

     Laura: True, it's not easy if you are shy, but don't worry. You'll do it so well!

      Gemma: Well, the problem is when I speak in class I feel embarrased and go red. Then I mix          up the words.  

      Laura: Hmm! Listen, I think I can help you. Have you fisnished the presentation yet?

       Gemma: Well, yes, I've more or less finished it.

       Laura: No problem! You can practise on I and Naiara or Carmen.

       Gemma: It's a fantastic idea! I'll feel more confident then.

       Laura: Yes. If you practise it lots of times, I know it'll turn out all right.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

     

      

 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Comment:13

Writing: 11

Writing 02: