Writing 10

   


      "An internet post about a concert"

   My friend and I have just come back from a fantastic free festival. It was in a park near the city                  centre and there was a great atmosphere, with hundreds of young people dancing and enyoying                  themselves.

    There were a lot of singers, but for me the best one was Romeo Santos I have listened to his music              since I was a child. As well, I like Bad Gyal, Tokicha and Karol G they' re fantantic singers. My                  favourite song of them are chulo they sing this song toguether. But the best voice is Romeo Santos.            After the concert, I took photos with them. They're good and kind people. My friend and I were                  dancing and singing all the night.Too, we made a lots of friends liked this singer.

     The festival was amazing! We wanted to go to another festival to listen to more singers. My opinion is        that you can't miss any festival, they're very cool.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Writing: 11

Writing 02:

Comment:13