Writing: 11

   

      HOLIDAYS WITH MY FAMILY. 

 What amazing holidays!We have been to Paris for three weeks. My family and I have already stayed in a   hotel. When the airplane took off my sister was so scared, but my mother calmed down.  

During the first days, we have been to Louvre, which is a very beautiful place where there are lots works and sculptures. I learned a lot of from the artist pictures and the history of the art and we love it.                  We have also visited the Eiffel Tower where there are beautiful views, but we haven't visited it at night because the views are better than the during the day because the Eiffel Tower is illuminated. Another day, my mum, my sister and I have gone shopping to buy clothes and makeup.Then, we went to backery for eat a croissant, which was so delicious. My brother and my dad have already visited the Parc des Princes. At night, we have eaten in a restaurant called Popine where the food was so good, but my brother and I were so excited because tomorrow we are going to visit Disneyland Paris, which has been our dream since we were very young.

Today, we have visited Disneyland Paris and I am very impressed because this place is like in the Disney films. We saw the Beuty and the Beast castle,which it was so beautiful I love it. I also take photos of everything places of Disneyland Paris how the steets the many moviues. It reminds me of my childhood and it was very exciting to be able to be in the princesses places and see them, I was very happy. After of that, we go to the attraction my father and I ride on roller coster, but my motehr and my brothers are so afraid and they don't ride. At night, we see the fireworks from the castle are precious and amazing this they are my favourites because this place is magic is a magical, it's like being in a fairy tale

Bye till tomorrow.   

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Comment:13

Comment: 16