Comment: 17


          Everybody, dance now!

 Alexa: Do you like dancing?

Martina: Yes, I do. Do you? So do I

Alexa: My favourite dance is ballet because it's so beautiful and you can to express your feelings in the dance.

Martina: I think that you can to express your feelings in all types of dance. My favouriteone is sevillian because I love Andalusian culture.

Alexa: That's right. You can to express your feelings in all types of dance but you can sing or paint for to express your feelings.

What do you prefer?

Martina: I prefer dancing because I have loved dancing since I was a child.

Do you go to dancing classes?

Alexa: Yes, I go to ballet class twice a week. In this month, I have got a concert in the concert hall.

Martina: Oh, that's fantastic. Can I go to the concert?

Alexa: Yes, you can.

I'll see you tomorrow at the concert.

Bye!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Writing: 11

Comment:13

Comment: 16