Writing 08

  

     

DESCRIBING LIFE AT SUMMER CAMP.

 Last summer, I went to a summer camp at the beginning I didn't want to go, but my mother must to went   at the camping. Before, the highschool, my mother took me and she left me at the bus stop.

 The  first day, I was angry because I thought it was a silly thing to go to a summer camp  there you     hardly knew anyone. When I had spent a week, I changed my opinion because it was a such good thing,   although there were a lot of rules:                                                                                                                     1.- You mustn't smoke there.                                                                                                                             2.- You're allowed to wear all kinds of clothes.                                                                                                 3.- You don't have to bring food.                                                                                                                       4.- You should bring sport clothes.                                                                                                                   In it there were lots activities and we didn't have to get up early it was fantastic!

 My favourite thing was that at the end you knew lots people and made very good friends.                             On the while, this summer was the best.                                                                                                           Now I love summer camps.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Writing: 11

Writing 02:

Comment:13