Writing 0.5

  


  STORY ABOUT A DIFFICULT PERSONAL                   EXPERIENCE.    


One afternoon last February I was at home watching TV with my brother and sister when, suddenly, the electricity went off. Then my parents phoned to say that a tornado was coming. Where I live there are tornadoes every year, so, naturally, we learn what to do at school.

We went down to the basement and hid in a cupboard. We could hear the storm coming and then the walls started shaking. Obiously, We were very scared and nervous. After about ten minutes the house went quiet and we went up to the living room to look outside. Luckily, our house was ok, nothing was broken, but the nother houses were destroyed!

I rang my parents immediately, and my parents were safe too. It was an interesting experience, but, fortunately, my family and I survived. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Writing: 11

Writing 02:

Comment:13