Writing 0.4

            


            DIALOGUE WITH A FRIEND !!

Antonio: Hi Alejandra! What's the matter?

Alejandra: I can't find my phone! It's got all my contacts and things in!

Antonio: Oh no! Where did you go?

Alejandra: Umn, let me think. I went to the park to take the dog out. After that I went to buy a drink, and then I went to Marta's house.

Antonio: What about calling Marta?

Alejandra: Ok, but I called her with my mother's phone and she told me that it wasn't there.

Antonio: Why don't we go to the shop where you bought the drink?

Alejandra: That's not a good idea because I think that I lost my phone when I went there.

Antonio: Shall we go to the park?

Alejandra: That's a fantastic idea! We can to look for it in the park. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Writing: 11

Writing 02:

Comment:13