Writing 02:


                                      DIALOGUE WITH A FRIEND.

Marta: Where do you live, Alex?

Alex: I live in a village called Guájar Faragüit. Do you?

Marta: So do I. I think it's a great place to live . it's really quiet.

Alex: Yes, that's true! Nothing ever happends, and there's nothing to do. It's boring.

Marta: Is it ? It isn't. There are lots of things to do, for example you can go to the sport center.

Alex: Can you? I can't. But all my friends live in salobreña and we can't come every afternoon.

Marta: That's true, but in this village there are a lot of teenagers that go to the sport center every afternoon. I go with them every day and it's very funny! Guájar Faragüit is also healthier than Salobreña.

Alex: Is it? So is it. The air you mean? I suppose so I lke taking my dog for walks in the countryv side. One day I should go with you the sports center.

Marta: Of course you could come with us. You see? Maybe living in a village isn't so baf after all.

Alex: Isn't it? Nor is it. I agree with you.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Writing: 11

Comment:13