Writing 0.0

 Write a letter to a friend:

Hi! Gemma.

I'm writing this letter to tell you  about my last summer holidays. Last summer, my family and I went to Paris for holidays.In Paris went to Disneyland Paris these days we saw all the attractions and we also saw all the places from the Disney movies, it was such fun, so entertaiment and exciting. In the evening night we saw the firework were very beautiful and various shapes. Other day we went to the Eiffel tower at night because the Eiffel tower vas iluminated and my sister and I took very cool photos.

After trip, we came back to Guájar Faragüit and the summer passed an the retum to school arrived. These year, I'm going to do 3º ESO and I'm going to have these subjects maths, English, French, tecnology, biology,physics and chenmistry, phisical education, art and geography.

Write something about yourself, your friends and yor family.

Kisses.

Your best friend Laura

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Writing: 11

Writing 02:

Comment:13